Alzheimer’s Care – How we can help
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of Dementia and it effects more than half a million people in the UK. The symptoms of this disease can have a big impact on a person and their loved ones.
At Premier Care we believe that there are many benefits to someone with Alzheimer’s living at home. Remaining in an environment that holds memories, and being able to see loved ones often and easily can be beneficial to those with Dementia.
Because of this, our carers are trained to provide high quality care in the home for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Some ways our carers can help are;
- By maintaining a safe environment for you or your loved one
- Managing changing behaviour
- Providing warm and friendly social interaction
- Mind-stimulating activities to help those living with the condition maximise their abilities and independence
- Providing regular nutritious meals
All of this can be provided in the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
Premier Care can help your loved on to maintain a regular routine and enhance their quality of life.
We provide care in areas in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Click here to see where we cover.