Stroke Care – How we can help
A stroke can have a life-changing impact on you and your family. However, stroke care at home means you don’t need to lose your independence.
Your recovery from a stroke doesn’t end once you leave hospital.
Our specialist care teams will work with you and your family to agree and arrange the support you’ll need to continue your rehabilitation at home.
Our services are tailored to the exact needs and choices of the client. We can deliver the medical care and practical and emotional care you’ll need to relearn skills, adapt to any physical or mental limitations and lead an independent and fulfilling life while you recover.
Some ways our carers can provide stroke care are;
- Providing support to enable you to recover in familiar surroundings
- Completing any household tasks that you find difficult
- Providing warm and friendly social interaction
- Help you to manage any medications
- Flexible care times around hospital appointments
All of this can be provided in the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
Premier Care can help your loved on to maintain a regular routine and enhance their quality of life.
We provide care in areas in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Click here to see where we cover.