Care Manager – Premier Care
Driving License is essential
We’re currently recruiting an individual that is experienced and knowledgeable within Adult Social Care.
What Makes Premier Care Different?
- Family Founded – Family Ran – Family Values
- Wealth of experience in the Health and Social Care Industry
- ‘Good’ in every CQC inspection since 1996
- Opportunities to develop your career through the Premier Care Academy
As a Care Manager, your duties would include;
- Completing reviews with service users at their home’s.
- Responsible for the quality of the care service in your area.
- Assessing new services.
- Developing personalised service plans.
- Being part of the “on duty”. Dealing with daily emergencies.
We know there’s more to life than work
When you join Premier Care, you will be automatically enrolled onto an employee benefits and well-being platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide. Find out more about our package of rewards and benefits here.
Closing date – Friday 17th November 2017