Location – Heanor
Salary – £8.75 – £11.92
Driving – Essential
What Makes Premier Care Different?
- Family Founded – Family Ran – Family Values
- Wealth of experience in the Health and Social Care Industry
- ‘Good’ in every CQC inspection since 1996
- Realistic travel time in-between calls
- Opportunities to develop your career through the Premier Care Academy
- Contracted hours after a Probation Period
Why choose Premier Care?
- Contracted hours
- A live rota app
- Use of an Employee Portal
- Highly competitive mileage rates
- Earn bonuses for yourself and your team
- Comprehensive E-Learning scheme
- Provided with uniforms, personal protective equipment, torches etc.
- Being part of the Premier Care Family !
We know there’s more to life than work
When you join Premier Care, you will be automatically enrolled onto an employee benefits and well-being platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide. Find out more about our rewards and benefits here.
Never worked in the Care Industry before?
No problem, you’ll be given fully paid training in all essential areas of care. We have our own in house training and academy that’s tailored for you to deliver the highest quality care.
- Help shopping and social trips.
- Prepare meals throughout the day.
- Help with medication and health related tasks.
- Maintain service users home to promote independence.
- Provide dignified personal care tasks.
- Help in and out of bed daily
- Prepare meals throughout the day
- Learn more about the role of a Care Assistant here