Due to continuous growth, the Premier Care Academy is seeking to recruit a full-time experienced and qualified Tutor/Assessor to deliver our apprenticeship programmes in Health and Social Care at levels 2 and 3 to learners locally.
You will be based at the Premier Care Academy in Mansfield, and due to the nature of the learner’s work, can work flexible hours in line with their shift patterns and locations, therefore travel is essential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person, who is friendly and approachable. You will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Adults), be prepared to deliver maths and English to learners, and have a least 2 years’ experience in assessing the apprenticeship framework.
Previous experience of working with ForSkills Skills Builder and e-portfolio is not necessary, but would be an advantage.
You will need to hold the following qualifications or equivalent:
· Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
· Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths
· Level 3 TAQA (Training, Assessment, Quality and Assurance)
· Level 3 Award in Education and Training
· Assessing Apprenticeship Standards in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3 including functional skills in English and maths to level 2
· Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their qualifications
· Planning and managing your own diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
· Effectively manage your own caseload to ensure all learners are seen regularly and achieve their qualifications timely
· Keeping detailed and accurate records of learners progress
· Support, advice and motivate learners by overcoming barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
It is also essential that you have a full driving license, the use of a vehicle and a clean DBS record.
If this sounds like the job for you and you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
Closing date – Friday 17th November 2017